Yuhuan Shijin Valve Co., Ltd., founded in 1992, is located in Yuhuan, the capital city of the sea in the southeast peninsula of Zhejiang, China, and the valve capital of China.
At present, our company covers an area of 30,000 square meters, a construction area of 36,000 square meters, has more than 500 sets of processing and testing equipment, more than 200 employees, including more than 30 management and technical personnel.
Our company is dedicated to the R&D, manufacturing, sales and service of valves, pipe fittings and plumbing fittings used in the supply and control of medium and low pressure water, oil and gas under the English trademark “TIGGO” and the Chinese trademark “Dihu”. The material of the product covers brass, lead-free brass, DZR copper, bronze and PPR that meet various standards. The product series include ball valves, water nozzles, check valves, gate valves, globe valves, angle valves, filter valves, various joints, PP-R pipe fittings, etc.
The processes we are engaged in are stamping, forging, casting, machining, surface treatment, assembly, testing, packaging, logistics and service. The materials and thread standards we manufacture are GB (national standard), ISO (international standard), DIN (German standard), ANSI (American standard), BS (British standard), JIS (Japanese standard), etc. The quality management system certifications we have passed are ISO9001:2000 and KS.
We provide excellent solutions for the control of efficiency, safety and quality of civil and commercial water, oil and gas. Its professional performance in the field of water, oil and gas control technology makes it a reliable supplier to buyers around the world. So far, our products have been widely used in many countries and regions, such as China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Russia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, India, Kingdom of Thailand, Pakistan, Palestine, Israel, Saudi Arabia Arab, Dubai, Turkey, Romania, Czech Republic, Spain, France, Germany, United Kingdom, Brazil, Venezuela, United States, Canada and Mexico.
We have energetic and progressive frontline staff, experienced and innovative R&D team, rigorous, pragmatic and efficient quality control and management team. Our experienced and professional engineers and technicians can answer any questions you have. We have firm business goals, flexible methods, and provide diverse cooperation methods, including OEM/ODM.
Founded in 1992, the company covers an area of 30,000 square meters, with a construction area of 36,000 square meters. It has more than 500 sets of processing and testing equipment and more than 200 employees, including more than 30 management and technical personnel.
The materials and thread standards we manufacture are GB (national standard), ISO (international standard), DIN (German standard), ANSI (American standard), BS (British standard), JIS (Japanese standard), etc. The quality management system certifications we have passed are ISO9001:2000 and KS.
- We survive for customers
- Our efforts focus on the complete satisfaction of customers. We work to meet customer requirements and exceed their expectations.
- Our organization and our products are constantly updated to meet new requirements, new rules and new laws from the global market; our goal is to find the best golden point for cost performance from the greatest demand.
- The honesty, openness and professional dedication of our employees and their participation in our corporate goals are the keys to the success of our company. We firmly believe in the importance of professional training and provide every employee with equal opportunities for professional development.
- Our suppliers represent the vital resources necessary for the growth of our company. We are actively cooperating with each of our suppliers to create a better relationship.
- Our work complies with the law and focuses on ethics. We attach great importance to the impact of our operations and products on the environment.
- We sincerely hope to maintain the competitiveness of the enterprise in the market through continuous improvement of every element of the enterprise. We continue to improve and continuously verify through the quality plan.
- We are committed to protecting the health and safety of all our employees.
- We optimize our business practices in terms of avoiding waste and improving performance.
- We operate our quality system according to the core principles of ISO9001 and other relevant certification standards.
- We always regard the internal audit of the quality system as a regular task in order to consistently comply with the new ISO9001:2000 standard.